Lemon and Chardonnay come together in a light and healthy dish for summer grilling season!
1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons chardonnay or other dry white wine
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (NuVal score of 11)
1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
1/2 teaspoon dried dill
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
2 medium garlic cloves, minced
4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (NuVal score of 39)
1. Zest the lemon.
2. Combine first 8 ingredients in medium bowl, stirring with whisk.
3. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade.
4. Add chicken to remaining marinade in bowl, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes, turning chicken
5. Heat a large nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pain
with cooking spray. Remove chicken from bowl, discarding marinade.
Add chicken to pan; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Place chicken on a serving platter.
6. Stir salt into reserved marinade; spoon evenly over chicken.